- How do you recharge Wind in Italy?
- How do I check my data usage on Tim Italy?
- How do I check my 4g Data balance on Airtel?
- What is No to check Jio net balance?
- What is number to check Airtel net balance?
- How can I check my Airtel daily data balance?
- How do I recharge my Tim SIM card?
- How do I check my network balance?
- How can I check my Jio data balance without app?
- How can I check my Jio balance without app?
- How do I check my Jio balance and net?
- What is the best SIM card to use in Italy?
- How can I get free 4g data on Airtel?
How do you recharge Wind in Italy?
How does Recharge work?Call 155 from your Wind number in Italy.Visit the Wind website.Visit the Wind Facebook page..
How do I check my data usage on Tim Italy?
Call *222# from your TIM, at anytime, to display your balance on the screen of your device. You can get new credits calling * 241 from your cell phone and paying with your credit card. It is simple and fast. You can activate your internet pass sending a SMS with “WEB” to the number 2500.
How do I check my 4g Data balance on Airtel?
3. How to check Airtel Net balance using Airtel USSD codesTo check your Airtel 2G internet balance: Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1.To check your Airtel 3G balance online: Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1.To check your Airtel 4G balance online: dial * 121 * 51 # then enter 1option and go to 1.
What is No to check Jio net balance?
Here’s how you can check your Jio net balance: Using your Jio number, make a missed call to 1299 to know the data balance, calling benefits, and validity active on your number via SMS. You can also dial *333# to know the same data and calling information as USSD response.
What is number to check Airtel net balance?
121For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10# When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How can I check my Airtel daily data balance?
Alternatively, you can enter “2” to check your daily data. Use the same code to check your balance on 2G, 3G, and 4G. To check your daily balance, dial “*125*1541#.
How do I recharge my Tim SIM card?
How does Recharge.com work?Call 187 from your TIM number in Italy.Call 3906 368 81 from any other phone.Visit the TIM website.Visit the TIM Facebook page.
How do I check my network balance?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How can I check my Jio data balance without app?
Check your main balance One way is to dial *333# that will display the main balance on your Reliance Jio number on the screen. Alternatively, you can send a text message as MBAL to 55333 for free of charge and get the balance details via SMS.
How can I check my Jio balance without app?
Dial *333# from your JIO number and you will see the main balance information on your phone screen. You can also check your JIO main balance by sending a text message as MBAL to 55333.
How do I check my Jio balance and net?
Firstly, you can check your main Jio balance by dialling dial *333#, your Jio balance will be displayed on the screen. Or else, just type MBAL into a new Message and send it to 55333, you will receive the same via SMS. Jio users can also check their balance, data & sim number using MyJio App.
What is the best SIM card to use in Italy?
Italian CarriersTIM Tourist SIM – 15 GB (US$22.45)TIM Viaggio Pass – 10 GB (US$22.45)Vodafone Holiday – 2 GB (US$33.70)Red Maxi – 8 GB (US$54.98)Red Maxi – 4 GB (US$43.76)Total Giga – 50 GB (US$33.70)Total Giga Digital – 30 GB (US$16.85)Giga In & Out – 20 GB (US$14.60)More items…•
How can I get free 4g data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122. … You will receive success message for ‘Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’Check You Balance With My Airtel App.